What We Do
Irish Immigration procedures are strictly enforced and potentially complex. The demands of the system can be time-consuming and daunting. We offer a service which solves these issues and maximises your application success:
- We identify all relevant documents and ensure their quality and format are acceptable.
- Prepare written submissions in support of your application and submit the application to the relevant Government Department.
- Liaise with the Department in relation to any matters arising from the application.
- If the applicant is visa required, we can assist in the preparation and submission of a visa application to the relevant Irish overseas embassy abroad.
What We Offer Our Clients
We are dedicated and expert immigration providers, with a senior case worker available to respond to your needs, offering a sustainable and empathetic solution, we offer:
- Professional, skilled assessment and strategic presentation of your application to the relevant Irish authorities.
- Skilled and focused casework, we liaise with all relevant agencies to ensure speedy conclusion of the application process.
- Dedicated systems to process multiple applications on behalf of employers.
- Extensive staff experience reinforcing a case.
- Guidance on visa matters and assistance where necessary. We liaise with the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs and/or the relevant Irish diplomatic post.
- Guidance on Irish government immigration process and procedure.