Trusted Partner Registrations and Renewals
The Trusted partner Initiative was launched by the Department of Business Enterprise and Innovation to ease the administrative burden on employers. Benefits are as follows
- Streamlined application processing procedures and documentation requirements.
- Considerably reduced processing timeframes for applications being filed through the Trusted Partner route.
- Trusted Partner Status is issued for two years and is renewable.
Trusted Partner Criteria
Principal Trusted Partner Criteria are:
- The applying company (including overseas companies) must be registered in Ireland with the CRO and the Revenue Commissioners.
- The applying company must list details of all overseas/ sister companies that they have.
- Directors must be detailed.
Trusted Partner Challenges and Solutions
The presentation of the criteria to obtain Trusted Partner status can pose challenges; particularly establishing the correct business argument, documentation and accuracy. The detailing of company directors and over seas/ sister companies must also be considered. The DBEI may request a business case outlining the reason why the company seeks to register as a Trusted Partner.
We successfully handle Trusted Partner registration and management for companies. We have been part of the Employment Permit Stake Holder Group since its inception have been briefed on
the Trusted Partner route since its creation in 2015. Contact us if you are thinking about using the Trusted Partner route to streamline and speed your staff hiring/ deployment into Ireland, we are delighted to assist.